Top Best Jokes funny world: School Jokes humor fun

Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 9, 2014

School Jokes humor fun


School Jokes humor fun 

Jokes No. 01: Students today 
- I do not think is appropriate here to sleep. I could be home sleeping there!

- Teacher's okay, sir, and you just hope he whispered a little!

- !!!!!
------------------ @ --------------------
Jokes No. 02: Go crazy teacher must also

Teacher: You just said the moon or farther away than the sun?
Games: beyond the sun, sir.
Teacher: Why?
Games: Why the Run My sir
Teacher: No, why?
Games: Ung Hoang Phuc's Why sir!
Teacher: No, the teacher is Why it.!
Games: Why? Oh! Why DBSK.
Teacher: Oh god, I have how?
---------------- @ -------------------
Jokes No. 03: Dose yourself 

One student told the players of both rooms:

Eventually have a girl because I take the chance. Both rooms arguing:

- Who is that you, as heard small talk?

- Little Red side rather use one class!

- Small to say something to you?

- Small said, "Ask him huh? Tui rather than jumping. "
--------------------- @ -----------------
Jokes No. 04: Where Blood 

A teacher giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: "Now, if I do a handstand, as you all know, the blood will put down my head and face will turn red."

The class chorused:

- Yes, sir!

The teacher asks joy:
-------------- @ --------------
Jokes No. 05: Do not want to go to school 

In the morning, her mother woke her son: "Wake up baby, time to go to school then."

- But why do I have to go to school. I do not want to go anywhere.

- I offer two reasons why you do not see what school?

- I hate kids and the teachers hate me.

- The reason was not legitimate at all. What goes up immediately.
----------------- @ -----------------
Jokes No. 06: Nature of Gold 

During practice chemistry

Teacher: beyond the obvious nature of gold: shiny appearance, good thermal conductivity, good electrical. You tell me what gold there anymore chemical properties.

Teo was found asleep.

Teacher: Teo let me know what quality gold conco too?

Teo: Gold sir also more volatile nature of man.
--------------- @ -------------
Jokes No. 07: Hour test 

On the way home from school, saw unusually quiet Hoang Dung surprise:

- Why boyfriend seems so lifeless?

- Today I have checked, but I have to submit the white paper!

- Probably should not study white paper do not have to pay anything.

- No, the other day I dreamed that anybody hear me copies of will be zero, and whoever caught her cheating you will be rewarded with 10 points So yesterday I did not even study, to sit watch today if anyone does not spin well, any doubt ...
-------------- @ ------------
Jokes No. 08: Giving fasting 

Teacher asks students:

- I always stand last month class, why do not you have to compete with your friends?

- Ma'am, she has taught me is to concede your friends!

- She:!?!?

Nhãn: , ,

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ